Are you suffering itching, burning, bleeding in silence! Did you ever think, what body system is affected by hemorrhoids? You can’t see them but, straining or irritation when passing stool can cause painless bleeding during bowel movements, rectal bleeding or heavy rectal bleeding, a mucous discharge, sometimes sharp pain, irritation and itch. The article is all about 12 hidden dangers of hemorrhoids and risk factors.
Can a hemorrhoid be dangerous? Yes, it is! It causes rectal pain, itching, bleeding. Regular activities like sitting, lying, or walking could become a hassle and pain.
Are your hemorrhoids bleeding a lot by hemorrhoids bursting? Check out this article- What happens if a hemorrhoid burst? You know just how uncomfortable or even painful they are at night. Know the cause and get a solution- Why Hemorrhoid Pain Worse at Night?
The most shocking part is that you may see small amounts of bright-red blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet. Bright red blood drops are the typical symptoms of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids occur when the veins in the lower rectum or anus become enlarged.
The hemorrhoids that form around your anus – called external hemorrhoids – can collect excess blood, develop a clot, and cause intense pain. The bleeding usually is self-limiting.
With half of the US population over 50 having at one time consulted a doctor about these painful, itchy, sometimes bleeding bumps along the anus. Source
Bleeding from the rectum is the most common sign or symptom that both rectal cancer and hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, have been reported to occur in roughly 1 in 20 people in the U.S, and affect up to 5 percent of the general population. About 50% of people over the age of 50 have hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are most common among adults aged 45 to 65 years. Source- https://www.drugs.com
“While hemorrhoids are most common between ages 45 and 65, it’s not unusual to see them in younger adults as well,” Dr. Kimbrough says.
*Use Seat Cushion for treatment of chronic or acute pain by alleviating pressure in strategic areas.
Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion uses a U shaped ergonomic design recommended by orthopedic surgeons and medical doctors across the globe.
- Helps to relieve Hemorrhoids, Sciatic Nerve Pain or Sciatica, Arthritis, Low Back, Lumbar, Tailbone, Coccyx, Prostate, Hip, Piriformis, Leg Pain
- Helps to relieve Backaches, Sores, and post surgery, injury or pregnancy pain relief.
Fast Hemorrhoids Treatment At Home to Relief Pain
Are you looking for ways to relieve painful hemorrhoids now? Do hemorrhoids go away by itself? No! you need
- Relief with the help of the highest strength lidocaine available to numb hemorrhoid pain inconvenient on the go wipes.
- Rapidly relieves hemorrhoid pain, burning, itching and protect sensitive skin.
- prevent further skin irritation from hemorrhoids, and promote skin healing.
2. Alleviate Hemorrhoid Treatment FDA Approved – All Natural Fast Cooling Relief Cream Healing Formula for Burning Itching Pain Bleeding and Swelling
- 100% Organic formula provides the best & fastest relief from pain, burning, swelling, bleeding, and itching hemorrhoids.
- Works quickly to repair & heal the inflamed, torn or damaged tissue & shrink swollen hemorrhoids.
- It has no harmful chemicals & steroids, using ONLY organic bio-enhanced ingredients.
3. HemAway Hemorrhoid Cream, the only patented hemorrhoid cream to combine a max of 5% Lidocaine and Phenylephrine
- It’s combined with Aloe, Grape Skin Extract, and Vitamin E which can heal and soothe the irritated sensitive area.
- a powerful topical anesthetic (contain Lidocaine 5%) that quickly relieves pain, itching and burning on external and intra-anal hemorrhoids.
- manufactured in the USA and FDA-approved
4. Anucure Hemorrhoid Treatment – Faster Relief Than Any Other Cryotherapy Device & Contains 4 Times More Coolant – FDA Certified
- doctor recommended hemorrhoid treatment that eliminates internal and external hemorrhoids.
- cold provides the most immediate – and lasting results.
- The Anu care applicator is placed in the freezer inside a special container and when cold, is applied directly to the swollen tissues, which eliminates pain and itching.
- It stays therapeutically cold for about ten minutes.
5.Motherlove Rhoid Balm – Organic Balm with Witch Hazel – Helps Ease Pain and Discomfort of Hemorrhoids Caused by Pregnancy and Childbirth
- reduce swelling and eases the itch of hemorrhoidal tissues caused by pregnancy.
- It soothes hemorrhoidal pain and itch because it contains witch hazel and yarrow
- Removes discomfort & pain immediately
6.Hemorrhoids Treatment: H-Bleeding Hemorrhoids Relief for Internal, External, Thrombose Bleeding Hemorrhoids
- 100% NATURAL HEMORRHOID PRODUCT – NO ADDITIVES – Gentle Formula
- Reduces itching, pain and swelling symptoms especially for Internal, External or Thrombosed hemorrhoids.
- NO side effects. Compare to other Hemorrhoid Creams, remedies, ointments, patches.
6.Gentlepack Reusable Perineal Ice & Heat Packs with Washable Sleeves for Postpartum, Pregnancy & Hemorrhoid Pain Relief
- GentlePaks are flexible right out of the freezer, reusable and naturally reduce swelling, itching and all vaginal discomfort instantly.
- lasts frozen far longer than other perineal packs.
- Strong, durable and washable paks and made with eco-friendly ingredients & safe to use
7. Sitz Bath Soak 32 Ounces Hemorrhoid Soak with Epsom Salt plus Geranium, Frankincense, Lavender, Niaouli Essential Oil and Vitamin C Crystals All Natural Hemorrhoid Relief
- BPA-Free, safe packaged with the Purest Salts( USP Grade Epsom Salt ) & Essential Oils
- And Made With Pure Essential Oils: Includes Geranium, Frankincense, Niaouli, Juniper, & Lavender Essential Oils
- Best for hemorrhoid soaks or postpartum soaks
- a proven vegan formula containing all natural ingredients for effective soothing relief
- reduce inflammation and swelling for both internal & external hemorrhoids
- fast skin healing & tissue regeneration
9. Pilefixx – Hemorrhoids Relief Cream – Treatment for External Hemorrhoids, Fast Relief Natural Cream for Pain, Itching, Burning, Bleeding with Aloe and Herbal Extracts
- reduce swelling, pain, burning, and irritation
- It doesn’t feel sticky and irritating
- natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Chamomile, Lavender oil which relieve internal and external hemorrhoids pain
What do hemorrhoids look like
A thrombosed hemorrhoid will look like as a lump at the anal verge, swollen veins from the anus and will be dark bluish in color. In the bottom part of the anus the blood clot contained inside the swollen blood vessel.
A non-thrombosed hemorrhoid will seem as a rubbery lump of muscle at the bottom part of the anus.
Can a hemorrhoid be dangerous -Are Hemorrhoids Dangerous?
Hemorrhoid can burst! Hemorrhoids give you cramps and hemorrhoids cause digestive problems. Sometimes hemorrhoids cause stomach and back pain. Even hemorrhoids can lead to colon cancer. How dangerous can hemorrhoids be- Let’s know and learn.
12 Hidden Dangers of Hemorrhoids
How Dangerous Are Hemorrhoids?
Sometimes hemorrhoids tend to severe condition. Consultation with doctors is essential. Before creating any dangerous things we should aware of this. Here we give some critical criteria which are causing hemorrhoids.
Let’s check 12 hidden dangers of hemorrhoids.
- Anemia: hemorrhoids bleeding a lot- means swollen blood vessels in the rectum bleeds excess loss of blood that creates anemia. And body not gets enough blood cells to give oxygen for body maintenance.
- Severe pain: In internal hemorrhoids create blood clots due to cut off anal muscles and cause severe pain if it is completely prolapsed and turn into strangulate.
- Creates gangrene or sepsis: Sometimes in severe cases, it causes infection and creates gangrene or sepsis. Internal hemorrhoids can be “strangulated” when their blood supply is cut off by anal muscles. This can lead to infections and, in extreme cases, gangrene or sepsis.
- Increases treatment complexity and discomfort: Injection sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation, or infrared photocoagulation may increase after treatment for grade iv level patients. Some patients have the less immune capacity they can’t heal rapidly. So, doctors suggest them to do the operation in the last stage.
- Hemorrhoids symptoms are as same as other diseases: Some symptoms of hemorrhoids are as same as other diseases like rectal prolapse, anal fissures, abscesses and fistulas, neoplasia and inflammatory bowel disease. How do I know if I have hemorrhoids or something else? Without consulting with a specialist it is not sure that is it hemorrhoids or not.
- Anal cancer: Most anal cancers (80%) are diagnosed in people who are over age 60. Prior to age 35, anal cancer is more common in men. In rare cases, the itchy bottom can be a symptom of gastrointestinal cancer, such as anal cancer. Depend on only common knowledge on hemorrhoids sometimes calls a great danger. Bleeding is common for hemorrhoids and also for anal cancer.
- Is it rectal cancer: Hemorrhoids, sometimes turn into rectal cancer. Both colon cancer and hemorrhoids can cause rectal bleeding, blood mixed in the stool. People with stage III colorectal cancer have only 53-89% 5-year survival rate, and Stage IV patients have an 11% 5-year survival rate Source
- Similarly, anal pain may happen for fistula disease or abnormal tunnel between organs or abscess or hemorrhoids.
- Bowel movement is like night screaming: Occurring much pain or irritation that people often can’t tolerate it.
- Stress in mind: Always having stress in mind. Stress can lead to digestive problems—and straining, due to constipation and can cause nightmares during bowel movement. Not only this, the patient can’t eat all types of food. Still, maintain an especial diet chart.
- Dangers of hemorrhoids during pregnancy: Can hemorrhoids be dangerous during pregnancy? Yes, it is. It’s very common to get them during pregnancy. Growing baby puts pressure on the large veins behind your uterus. Constipation (hard stool) need extra straining to put pressure on the veins in your rectal area and cause them to swell and bulge. How do you know if you have hemorrhoids during pregnancy? During pregnancy, many women experience Internal hemorrhoids that can cause painless, light-colored blood around your stool.
- Dangers of external hemorrhoids: External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking, and itching. It also can lead to
- anal cancer.
- anal fissure.
- colorectal cancer.
- inflammatory bowel disease.
- perianal abscess.
- skin tag.
Risk factors report
The National Center for Health Statistics reports that nearly 23 million people (12.8 percent of US adults) have symptoms from internal hemorrhoids. Other studies report up to a 40 percent prevalence of symptomatic internal hemorrhoids in the United States.
How long do hemorrhoids last
How long do hemorrhoids last if untreated and how long does it take for hemorrhoids to shrink?
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids should improve within 8 to 10 days without surgery.
- Regular internal hemorrhoids should shrink within 7 days.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids can take longer to heal and may require treatment from medical procedures to remove or shrink the hemorrhoids.
How to get rid of external hemorrhoids-How to remove external hemorrhoids at home
Do external hemorrhoids go away on their own? How long do external hemorrhoids last? And, how to cure hemorrhoids at home fast.
These are the ways to cure hemorrhoids at home fast
- Over the counter medicine: If you want to remove external hemorrhoids at home apply over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream. There is also suppository containing hydrocortisone, that can ease the pain. You can also use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent.
2. Take a warm bath at home: Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water for 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.
“Anything that causes an increase in pressure can make the veins in your lower rectum and anus swell, causing hemorrhoids,” says Dr. Christopher Buzas (source). Hemorrhoids occur during pregnancy, constipation, eating low fiber food, heavy lifting, etc.
Hemorrhoids symptoms depend on hemorrhoids types.
Hemorrhoids show mainly two types. The first one is external as well as the second is internal. Thrombosed as well as prolapsed are also other types of hemorrhoids. All types of hemorrhoids symptoms are given below-
Signs of External Hemorrhoids
External hemorrhoids mainly defined when anus directly presents in the surface during bowel transformation which is not visible all time. Here we offer some symptoms to identify the external hemorrhoids.
- Appear under the skin around the anus.
- Feeling irritation in the anal region
- Swell around the anus
Signs of Internal Hemorrhoids
Internal Hemorrhoids presents genuinely in the anus area and so that it can’t see all the time. It is not so severe but creates swelling and sticking out of the anus. A hemorrhoid is a prevalent disease nowadays. It is also known as ‘piles’. It is a common disease that is transferring from generation to generation. Commonly hemorrhoids refer to the swell of tissues in the anal canal line. Pain, swelling, straining during bowel movements, etc. are the most common symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Present in rectum inside
- As it not see or feel so not cause discomfort usually but feeling irritation during passing stool
- swelling near anus
Symptoms of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids
It is one type of external hemorrhoids. When blood pools and forms clot and caused thrombosed hemorrhoids.
- swelling anus and redness
- create blood clot or thrombosis
- pain or itching
- bluish color in the hemorrhoids area
Symptoms of Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
It is more severe and painful types of internal hemorrhoids. Veins give pressure to come out of the body through the anus. Some signs of prolapsed are-
- as like as internal hemorrhoids
- lump or swelling outside anus
From all hemorrhoids types, some criteria are common for all. Such as painful, swelling the anus, bleeding, etc. After feeling some symptoms need to consult with a good doctor.
Hemorrhoids Causes-Causes of Hemorrhoids
When anyone feels pressure in the anus as well as rectum that causes the veins to dilate then creates hemorrhoids. A few reasons are present behind the creates of the hemorrhoids. It is transferring generation to generation traditionally. Besides this constipation is also another cause of hemorrhoids.
Movement of the bowel is causing of enlarging the vessels and creates hemorrhoids. During pregnancy, the uterus gives pressure to the veins and cause hemorrhoids. Not only this, but there present also some other reasons for producing of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids causes are-
- stay in a toilet for a long time
- low-fiber diet
- chronic diarrhea
- anal intercourse
- carry heavy weight regularly
- strain during bowel movement
- anus tissue weakness
Recently, it terms as a common disease for people. And giving research on hemorrhoids these are the prevalent cause of hemorrhoids.
Do Hemorrhoids Go Away
It depends on hemorrhoids types and the size of the hemorrhoids. If it is not a severe issue or small then high fiber food intake can clear up within a few days. Internal and prolapsed hemorrhoids can go away without any treatment and within a few days. On the other hand, large, external hemorrhoids may take longer to heal.
Types of Hemorrhoids
The hemorrhoids do not see all the time. After expanding it looks like lumps as red or sometimes discolored. In maximum cases, hemorrhoids are not like a severe issue. Around 5% of people have hemorrhoids symptoms. Eating foods that are high in fiber can make stools softer and easier to pass and can help treat and prevent hemorrhoids.
Depend on symptoms hemorrhoids are classified into four categories. Depend on categories doctors are taking suitable decisions about hemorrhoids. Here we give information about all the types of hemorrhoids.
1. Internal Hemorrhoids
Internal hemorrhoids are present on the dark side of one’s anus. Normally found in the rectum. Internal hemorrhoids may not a severe issue. Prolapsed hemorrhoids are also kinds of internal hemorrhoids. In some cases, it is swelling and get out of the anus.
Not present an identical nerve so that you can identify the exact cause for pain in rectum. It only depends on some symptoms it may identify as internal hemorrhoids. Including that pain or discomfort, burning, itching or swelling near the anus, etc. is the identifying character for internal hemorrhoids.
The bleeding appears during the toilet due to feces traveling into the rectum. Much pain is giving extra power to identify internal hemorrhoids.
2. Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Prolapsed hemorrhoids are one kind of internal hemorrhoids. When swell appears and sticks out through anus it terms as prolapsed hemorrhoids. On the other hand, internal hemorrhoids are always present in the rectum area.
Swollen red lumps are come out from the anus. One can quickly notice it and identify it as prolapsed hemorrhoids. Besides excess limit of pain, discomfort, etching, etc. protrusion is the main criterion for prolapsed hemorrhoids. Prolapsed hemorrhoids are also categorized into four.
- Every category has a different identical character. For grade one, it is not selected as prolapsed.
- It is a prolapsed type but sometimes may change into them. During a bowel, movement time feels pressure in anal and keep in prolapsed condition. But after completing bowel movement it turns back its previous stage.
- Sometimes it appears prolapsed criteria. A patient must give pressure to back in him. Must need a consultation with doctors as soon as possible because the patient can’t tolerate pain.
- In a dangerous case-patient can’t push back to himself. And much pain, irritation, discomfort appear. So, I need to take the patient to the doctor immediately.
A severe case of internal hemorrhoids turns into prolapsed hemorrhoids. And surgical treatment is the last stage for removing this much pain or complications.
3. External Hemorrhoids
External hemorrhoids typically present in anus specifically on the surface of bowel movements come out whereas internal hemorrhoids show always in inside. Sometimes appear as lumps on anal but not at all.
Exactly external hemorrhoids are a serious issue among the four types of hemorrhoids. You must see a doctor continue daily life without pain. Symptoms of hemorrhoids are more or less as same as internal hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids give more irritation or discomfort due to present in the outer surface of anal. People can’t do standard daily work or sit down safely due to it. It is bluish and swells so that can quickly identify.
Consultation with doctors is more necessary to relieve pain, discomfort or irritation. By maintaining doctors’ instructions one can quickly get free from external hemorrhoids.
4. Thrombosed Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids tissues are created thrombosis or blood clot so why it is called thrombosed hemorrhoids. Create lumps and swell around the anus area. It is a type of external hemorrhoids. Due to creating blood clots, its terms in severe cases.
The blood clot is the same for both the external and internal hemorrhoids. Some symptoms are also identical. Itching, much pain, swelling, redness or bluish color appears in the hemorrhoids area.
For removing itching, burning or inflammation from rectal are go to your doctor as soon as possible and consult with him properly. Bleeding from anal is causing a lack of blood supply which may more danger. So take a step before.
Hemorrhoids are a prevalent disease. Every three people are suffering from hemorrhoids out of four people. But taking consultations from doctors can relief from hemorrhoids.
What Happens If You Leave a Hemorrhoid Untreated?
What happens if a hemorrhoid goes untreated? From research, we know that hemorrhoid is a very typical issue for human health. Take treatment from an early stage can remove this easily. And at last, the stage needs the surgical section.
But if one can pass days as the untreated condition may not cause a severe issue. Hemorrhoids may protrude out through the anus. Create irritation, discomfort, itching, pain, bleeding and many other complications.
People can’t do daily routine activities. Always feel unbearable pain and irritation. Use some home-based treatment may release some anxiety. But not permanently go out in severe cases.
So, one should not stay as an untreated condition in hemorrhoids. Being a healthy and happy life needs treatment at the proper time.
Are hemorrhoids bleeding a lot
Hemorrhoids also known as piles are swollen blood vessels or veins in the anus or rectum. If it becomes too full of blood, hemorrhoids can burst. Bright red blood coats the stool or blood may drip into the toilet or stain toilet paper. Do you think it is normal for hemorrhoids to bleed a lot? Yes, it is. But, how do you get hemorrhoids to stop bleeding? Let’s continue to read more.
When should you worry about hemorrhoids?
How do you know if you have hemorrhoids or something more serious?
Are you experiencing rectal bleeding or see bright red blood coats the stool and also on your toilet paper? Do you have pain and other common symptoms like rectal pain, pressure burning, itching in your rectum or anus? And you also have tried over-the-counter remedies for more than one week without relieving your symptoms. Then you should visit a doctor.
Can You Die If You Have Hemorrhoids?
No, hemorrhoid disease is different from some other conditions. The severe stage of other diseases cause a serious issue or sometimes tends to death.
Hemorrhoids are free from them. In severe cases of hemorrhoids cause unbearable pain, bleeding, thrombosis, and other complications. But not confirm the death or any other critical things like cancer.
Taking proper treatment patients are healing up very rapidly. So, no tensions bear in mind about hemorrhoids. Keep in precautions, preventions, and treatment regularly.
When Should You Go TO The Doctor For Hemorrhoids?
When you notice that, you feel pain or discomfort during sitting or bowel movements, it is high time to go to the doctor for consultations. Not accept any careless activities for any disease. From a small issue, it turns to a big problem. So, go to the doctor for advice on any condition.
After appearing any symptoms of hemorrhoids one must go to your doctor.
Because making a bowel movement and other healthy activities are essential for daily. Some things are very identical symptoms to determine the right time to go to the doctor for hemorrhoids.
- Itching in anus
- Irritation feeling all time
- Not sitting down usually due to creating lumps
- Feeling pain during bowel movement
- Bleeding during bowel movements
- Feeling extra pressure in the anal area during a bowel movement. Any pieces present in the outer surface of the anus
- Pieces come out through the anus.
A doctor’s advice is essential for overcome from hemorrhoids. At the primary stage, one can get recover to depend only on medicine. But in sever steps it needs a surgical operation. So, not delay after notice any symptoms. (Source: Healthline.com)
What Are The Risk Factors For Hemorrhoids- Can a hemorrhoid be dangerous?
Complication from hemorrhoids is rare. But not sitting as calm after knowing that. Why you bear any complications from the hemorrhoids.
MD Ferguson Martha says about “The bottom line is that these symptoms should never be ignored”. So, not do act like an as careless person. The most prevalent risk from the hemorrhoids are:
Normal activities like arteries fresh the blood-feeding can be blocked due to the hemorrhoids. Circulation of blood hampers for hemorrhoids. Than cause excess limit of unbearable pain or discomfort for hemorrhoids.
Bleeding in excess limit causes anemia. Red blood cells have a lack of oxygen. Headaches, fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath are the complications from anemia. This anemia causes hemorrhoids.
3. Clotting Blood
Sometimes hemorrhoids cause thrombosis and blood clot which is called the hemorrhoids of thrombosed. External hemorrhoid type and from this type of hemorrhoids feel much pain and itching.
From infected tissue can cause the infection. Bacterium creates viruses. If one keeps it in untreated condition then it can cause a serious issue. Fever, abscesses or death can cause hemorrhoids.
5. Make Prolapsed
The Prolapsed hemorrhoids are causing pain or itching or discomfort or irritation which is internal type hemorrhoids. During the bowel transformation and sitting down it creates anxiety.
Hemorrhoids are attending painful, irritated, and uncomfortable for a person. Not creates any significant complications normally. Due to careless activities and insincerities can cause a considerable risk for the patient.
From external or internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids are taking a long time for overcoming. And it creates more pain or discomfort. Some points are responsible for making hemorrhoids riskier. One patient should keep knowledge of them.
- Sitting for a long time
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Take less fiber diet
- Pregnant condition
- Chronic Constipation
- Using over laxatives
- Taking more time in bowel movement
Prolapse and thrombosed hemorrhoids create many more those are severe cases for the internal and external types of hemorrhoids. So, we need to take a proper step before reaching the excess limit.
Should I Take a Laxative While I Have Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are prevalent and not a severe issue. One can take laxatives by maintaining some rules. Maximum people are affecting day by day from hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids are causing the pain, the discomfort, the bleeding, and the irritation.
Psyllium capsules are using for getting rid of hemorrhoids disease. Laxatives are working to stimulate the contraction of intestinal. “The safest laxatives are those that work with your body rather than those that stimulate or simulate normal physiological activities,” Kussin says.
After taking full check-up people can quickly get rid of the hemorrhoids. Kussin advises taking osmotic laxatives so that it can increase water in the gut or remove constipation.
Maintain a balanced diet with fiber combination which is a hemorrhoid friendly give laxation to a patient. Besides this, we need to take plenty of water and regular exercise.
Keep in calm and avoid heavy lifting is essential for hemorrhoid laxation. Stay always clean and bright and wear a loose dress.
10 Ways Can Prevent Hemorrhoids
If a patient passes daily routine by maintaining some instructions can get well immediately. No need for hardly anything only need-aware about the methods of prevention from hemorrhoids.
A patient can heal from hemorrhoids within 6 to 8 weeks by maintaining some rules. If the patients do not follow some rules surgery is the ultimate solution for the patient. These rules are-
- Not sitting for a long time
- Not giving extra strain in bowel movement time
- Try to take the sitz bath
- Maintain a fiber-rich diet
- Must drink plenty of water
- Regular heavy lifting is strictly prohibited
- Quickly release bowel movement and not delay when need a bowel movement
- Need a proper shower and wash the anus area properly
- Use an ice pack for sitting on it and remove pain
- Take regular exercise for clearing bowel movement regularly
By maintaining hemorrhoids friendly balanced diets one can get heal properly. The surgical section is not needed in this case. So, one can should these following ways of preventing hemorrhoids. Because taking precaution is much better than prevention.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids not need treatment at an early stage and can clear up within a few days. Take rest and avoid straining pressure for recovering hemorrhoids from the first stage. One can take some home basis treatment, on the other hand, medical treatment also available for hemorrhoid patients.
Home-Based Treatment for Hemorrhoids – What gets rid of hemorrhoids fast?
Over-the-counter Hemorrhoid cream, Witch hazel, fiber foods, natural coconut oil, aloe vera, sitting on warm water are the best home treatment to get rid of hemorrhoids fast.
1. Hemorrhoid Cream
OTC (Over-The-Counter) is the name of treatment for hemorrhoids. It is a cream; doctors are prescribing it for it does not affect. Besides this, phenylephrine gel is a cream used for hemorrhoids treatment. It relieves itching and discomfort. Not only has this there presented more different types of treatment.
2. Pain Medications
Some pain killer medications are present. Such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), etc. are the most popular medicine for reducing pain.
3. Cold Compress
For hemorrhoid treatment use the ice pack. Frozen wrapping vegetable bag is also used for hemorrhoid treatment. By doing this one can relief from pain or swelling.
4. Warm Water
Sitting on warm water gives relief from pain. The patient can use a large plastic container for using warm water. 10 to 15 minutes of warming treatment through a sitz bath or bathtub full with warm water can release pain or discomfort.
Mix up a full cup of the apple cider vinegar as well as Epsom salts give more relaxation. Some people use apple cider vinegar directly in hemorrhoids. It creates some irritation in the swell tissue but gives relax.
5. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel uses as directly in the external hemorrhoids. It is astringent substances that create shrink tissue. Witch hazel has antioxidant or anti-inflame activity. Apply with cotton ball patient get relief. Diluted with alcohol is prohibited and irritate.
6. Oil from Coconut
Oil from coconut is very natural moisturizing can help for the hemorrhoids. Removing irritation and swelling it gives help. It can do reduce to scratch of the urge.
7. Aloe Vera
Culturally use the aloe Vera. Plants’ anti-inflammatory may heal the hemorrhoids wounds. Burning, swelling or itching from hemorrhoids provides relief.
A patient can use primary steps for hemorrhoids at an early stage depend on home-based treatment. Patients are not getting well after using this should go to a doctor for taking further action.
8. Fiber Foods
“Adding fiber to the diet is the universal recommendation of both family doctors and gastroenterologists,” says Dr. Kussin. “It may increase gas, but this is a small price to pay for the benefits.”
Medical Treatment for Hemorrhoids
Besides home basis treatment medical treatment are more successful. After trying with a home basis one can try the medical procedures.
1. Rubber Bland Ligation
The non-surgical procedure of hemorrhoids which is using for stopping bleeding or prolapsing in the internal hemorrhoid treatment. The doctor put a small and place the tight band around the hemorrhoids tissue for cutting off the circulation or fall off.
Sclerotherapy is an internal hemorrhoid treatment. Including in this treatment, a doctor just injects chemical medicine into hemorrhoids so that it shrinks. The doctors may use Heat, freeze or lighting temperatures. After using this there creates a nerve ending numb in the affected area. Scar tissues are also formed and fallen off hemorrhoids. And patients are getting relief from pain.
3. Surgical Removal
A surgical section is the last stage of hemorrhoids. After doing this hemorrhoid may not come back regularly. It is more successful than any other treatment method.
4. Infrared Coagulation
Infrared coagulation is using for bleeding from internal hemorrhoids. Scar tissue creates on hemorrhoids by using infrared light or electrical current. This tissue can give restrictions during blood supply toward hemorrhoids.
It is a surgical process and doing in the hospital. The surgeon opens the anus and cuts out the part of hemorrhoids. Using surgical instruments but patients can’t understand it due to blocking spinal block or taking a local anesthetic.
After finishing the surgical section for hemorrhoids surgeon seal the wounds or keep as open the wounds. Keep as open the wounds because of its location or health condition of the patient.
6. Hemorrhoid Stapling
For treating internal hemorrhoid the doctors use it. For external treatment, it is not suitable. Take anesthetic during in the occurring this process. A surgeon uses a very special staple. A hemorrhoid is stapling with the normal position of the anal canal.
Blood supply towards stopped after stapling hemorrhoids and it became reduce slowly. Traditionally it uses for a long time and gives less pain than other treatments. It can do within a concise time but can come back again.
When coming out blood in the stool, need to go to the doctor. If it goes in severe cases a doctor takes a suitable treatment for the patient. Among different treatment types, doctors can prescribe any of them depend on the diagnosis.
Sometimes hemorrhoids may bulge through the anus and swell. This turns the hemorrhoid tissues to die. After this, you will feel severe rectal pain when sitting down or doing your normal work and may see blood and pus at the anus. Risk factor arises and you will need urgent surgery to prevent the affected tissue and infection.
1. You don’t eat fiber-rich foods for a long time and consume fast foods most of the time and make the poop harder to get rid of.
2. Prolonged sitting or straining, often associated with constipation or diarrhea. Don’t delay bowel movements during hemorrhoid flare–ups. Go when you need to go, because putting off bowel movements can worsen constipation, which then aggravates the hemorrhoids.
The most common thing you will get itch, pain and blood cot.You might also experience a smelly odor. Hemorrhoids are normally associated with extra blood cot with poop on bowel movements
The hemorrhoids patients do not die from it but pass a difficult life. Only proper treatment and a balanced diet with fiber may reduce or remove all the complications from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids’ surgical section is not more complicated or severe like another disease. Within a very few day’s people get well permanently and adequately. So, pass out tension patients should maintain doctors’ prescriptions.
The research was taken from Dr. Zhifei Sun, MD
More about Dr. Christopher Buzas, DO