Fertility Supplements For Women
Want to learn about effective fertility supplements for women and a list of medications then this article is for you.
Christina* a 31-year-old woman broke into tears when her doctor delivered the devastating news that she is unable to have a baby and none of her eggs were likely to be in a healthy condition. She had been trying to have a baby for more than a year!
Well in the meantime, her gynecologist suggests her nutritional supplement formulated to enhance fertility.
And yes, it works!
She says. “I finally conceive after about two and a half months, and my beautiful little boy was born”
*The 2017 U.S. fertility rate, at 60.3 births per 1,000 women, is the lowest data that have been recorded. *Fertility rates in 2017 were highest for Hispanic women, at 67.6 births per 1,000 women, although this group’s fertility rate has decreased by 27 percent over the past decade—the greatest drop among all racial/ethnic groups. Source
Note: Four out of 14 women taking the fertility supplement became pregnant within three months  Generally, fertility begins to drop in your late 20s or early 30s and falls more rapidly after the age of 35.
* Last name withheld by request.
Note: Infertility affects about 10-15 percent of couples.
What age does a woman stop being fertile?
Women who wait until they are over 30 to become pregnant increase their risk of infertility. Source
Like Christina, infertility is heartbreaking news for many couples and one of the most frustrating and challenging hurdles a relationship can face.
7 Best Fertility Supplements for Women
Not happy in your marital life? Wants to be fertile and searching for the best women’s fertility pills?
Conceive Plus is a well-known brand for couples planning a family. Numerous women tried that previously and got the outcome. The rate of success is almost 90%.
Conceive Plus Women’s Fertility Support is specially prepared to support body regulation and for a sound female reproductive system. Conceive Plus gives a balanced mix of essential nutrients to set up the body for conception. Defined with Key Nutrients for Women to Support; Healthy Ovulation; Female Reproductive System; Natural conception
Vitamin A (acetate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Folate (folic acid), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Biotin (vitamin B7, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium (magnesium oxide), Zinc (zinc sulfate) Selenium (selenomethionine, Copper,Inositol, L-Arginine base, Cysteine, Taurine
After using Conceive Plus Lubricant., it felt like there was nothing artificial between you and your husband, but it absolutely did its job with zero discomforts. So, want to get pregnant and have a baby?
For all couples trying to get pregnant, Conceive Plus is isotonic and pH adjusted to copy natural fertile fluids during ovulation.
- Using Conceive Plus can increase the chances of getting pregnant normally by maintaining the sperm motility and sperm viability for a superior possibility of fertilizing the egg.
- Reducing the obstacle to fertility by supplying extra moisture with Calcium and Magnesium particles needed for the procedure of fertilization.
CONCEIVE PLUS can be the right choice when you are prepared for a child!
Water, Hypromellose, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium dihydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Glycerol, Methylparaben.
- The Only Personal Lubricant that contains Calcium and Magnesium Ions needed for the Process of Fertilization.
- Proven Fertility Brand to Increase the Chances of Pregnancy Naturally and it does Not Harm Sperm.
- Enormous Size Multi-Use Format Provides Lubrication that suitable for all TTC couples who are trying to Conceive.
- The formulation is Proven by FDA. Cleared by FDA with a balanced pH that copies the Natural Fertile Fluids Promote Bonding of Sperm to Egg.
- Watery and a Non-disturbing Personal Lubricant and Vaginal Moisturizer with proper study for Sperm Safety.
The direction of use:
Use the tube as an outer application (for him) and a pre-filled implement for the intra-vaginal application.
Use it 10-15 mins before sexual intercourse.
Ms. Dawson is a housewife. She was married to Robert Dawson for 12 years and failed to have a baby.
She said, “My husband and I have been trying to conceive for years with no luck. I consulted with fertility specialists go through diagnosis but found no results. Then I started taking these and got pregnant after 3 months! I got pregnant naturally at 32 years old. I think this helped big time!”
CONCEPTION by Eu Natural is a formula for fertility health and conception in a natural way.
Multi-vitamin nutrition and combination of Folic Acid, Chromium, Iodine, Copper, Black Cohosh, Iron give the ideal nutrients to grow and support healthy, natural fertility womb.
Folic Acid, Chromium, Iodine, Copper, Black Cohosh, Iron
· it used Ashwagandha, Vitex Chaste Tree Berry, Myo-Inositol and Folate Folic Acid help in ovulation quality, increase reproductive cycle and pregnancy.
· The correct mixture of fertility supporting extracts control your menstrual cycle and support hormonal equalization. It is reliable and healthy and has the certainty that each capsule has the strength and intensity that you are searching for in an item.
· 100% veggie and easy-to-swallow soft capsules,
It is free of fillers, binders, and fake ingredients.
No gluten has used to coat, no wheat, or dairy. And of course, never tested on animals.
· Each request is backed by a straightforward 90-day guarantee so you can attempt CONCEPTION without risk.
To start for two (2) weeks, take one (1) capsule when day by day with a dinner and an 8-ounce glass of water to enable your body to adjust. Don’t Stop and continue. At that point take twice every day. Use through the first trimester before switching to another prenatal.
After hearing the name of the product, a question may arise in mind, what is Cassava and how might it help me have twins? This organic cassava root is the best Fertility Supplements for Twins.
The answer is very simple. Even with endometriosis and polycystic ovary you have also a chance to have a baby. Because, after a long period of research, this company presents you with the best and powerful fertility supplements.
The Cassava plant used both a food and a dietary supplement. Cassava is a calorie-rich vegetable that contains a chemical that causes hyper-ovulation. Cassava works by a similar strategy as medicine fertility drugs, without the reactions.
Natural hormones called GnRH, released by Cassava. These hormones activate nerves and force the brain to release a hormone to a great extent called gonadotropin. It helps to increase the ovulation rate by increasing eggs quality.
- Cassava supplement is an appreciated, natural option in contrast to drugs.
- Organic Cassava Root increasing the chance of twins, yet additionally with general fertility.
- With 2000 reviews it is the bestseller product and has positive review.
- After conducting the concentrated Cassava Supplement, your chances of twins can increase as much as 50%.
This product is made directly from the Cassava plant. There are no other substances, just natural powdered Cassava.
· You will be wondered to hear that, ordinary cassava and different varieties of cassava don’t release GnRH from the body.
But, this product used Ultra Fine Cassava. They develop the Cassava specifically for use in fertility supplements so that they can ensure the highest concentration possible. Other types of cassava can’t compete to that Ultra Fine Cassava
- Cassava Twins is quality tested and hermetically sealed with a certificate of analysis approval. Also Certified as cGMP and GMP. It is also a Certified FDA Registered Manufacturer.
Take 1 capsule daily to create hyper ovulation. This will increase overall fertility and significantly increase the chances of twins.
Ms. Meaghan is a lawyer. She had got married 13 years ago. But she failed to conceive a baby. After taking Pink Stork Fertility, finally, she became pregnant.
She said, “I bought this product to try the first month and my husband and I started trying. I have PCOS and do not ovulate regularly. We were both shocked to see the positive pregnancy test after the use of one month. I also occasionally drank the fertility tea by Pink Stork and it was so delicious! Thank you, Pink Stork!”
Pink Stork Fertility is an exclusive mixture of fertility-enhancing extract.
– it has natural vitamins which are specially planned to help your reproductive system
-balance your hormones, keep your body healthy and help you to conceive as fast as possible.
-This exclusive mixture of herbal extracts, including Vitex, Ashwagandha and Shatavari Root, have been used for quite a long time to support naturally and
– improve female fertility by balancing the reproductive cycle and stimulating ovulation.
· Pink Stork Fertility contains Vitex, Ashwagandha Root, and Inositol, which help regulate the cycles and maintain reproductive health.
Take 2 capsules per day.
(1 in the morning + 1 in the evening)
Sarah Isabella is a reporter. She got married 5 years ago. After trying the 3 Month Supply Organic Cassava Root – Fertility Supplement for Twins – Certified Strongest Product on The Market (Vitamin for a Natural Pregnancy), she was pregnant.
She said, “After trying the first two doses, I was shocked. But the third one didn’t depress me. I am now pregnant. Looking forward to the test hoping that there are twins!”
After conducting the concentrated Cassava Supplement your chances of twins can increase as much as 50%.
This product is made directly from the Cassava plant. There are no added substances, just natural powdered Cassava.
Take 1 capsule daily to create hyper ovulation. This will increase overall fertility and significantly increase the chances of twins.
Ms. Brittany is a social worker. She was childless for 7 years of their marriage. This Cassava Supplement, Fertility Supplement for Twins and Healthy Pregnancy (Cassava Root, Folic Acid. Vitex Agnus Castus, Red Raspberry Leaf, Nettle Leaf) helps her to conceive.
She said, “I believe, this is what helped me get pregnant with my daughter. I did not conceive twins however, it helped to conceive. I will highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to conceive”.
Full of pure Cassava Root Mother Nature properties to help overall fertility. 100% Natural ingredients.
-It contains natural hormone Phytoestrogen which controls the female menstrual cycle and
– can trigger hyper-ovulation where more than one ovum is arranged and
– discharged in readiness for fertilization during a single month to month cycle.
Unique Market Leading mixture with Folic Acid to set up your body for pregnancy and to help build up your baby. It also contains various herbal extracts to help female fertility organs perform to their ideal.
They are hermetically sealed to ensure against environmental contamination (until opened) — 825mg easy swallow containers. Professionally manufactured from the finest ingredients, using state-of-the-art clinical production methods to fulfill or meet International Standards.
– Will boost overall fertility and help for a healthy pregnancy,
-Enhanced with Folic Acid Recommended Daily Allowance,
-100% Natural ingredients,
-Will double your chances of becoming pregnant when hyper-ovulation happens.
100% natural Cassava Root Extract (12:1) and Folic Acid, Chaste Berry, Red Raspberry Leaf and Nettle Leaf.
Take two capsules every morning with water.
Fertility supplements are not a “cure” for infertility, and you shouldn’t put off getting a fertility evaluation. Some causes of infertility worsen with time. If you’ve been trying for 1 year (or 6 months, if you’re over 35), first, get both partners tested. Then talk to your doctor about whether or not delaying conventional treatment is recommended.
How Can a Woman Increase Her Fertility Naturally?
Eat Foods That Are Rich in Antioxidants. Dark Chocolate.. Pecans. Blueberries- low in calories, blueberries are packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Strawberries. Artichokes. Goji Berries. Raspberries. Kale. Read more 12 Healthy Foods High in Antioxidants
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast.-Follow keto diet plan.
- 2Avoid Trans Fats (Crackers, cookies, cakes, frozen pies, and other baked goods, Snack foods (such as microwave popcorn), Frozen pizza, Fast-food.3
- Cut Down on Carbs and consume Less Refined Carbs.
- Eat More Fiber. (Strawberries (2%) ,Avocado (6.7%) ,Apples (2.4%), Raspberries (6.5%),Bananas (2.6%),Carrots (2.8%),Beets (2.8%),Pears (3.1%)
- Choose High-Fat Diary.
- Multivitamin intake
- Increase Iron intake naturally
- Avoid alcohol
- Stay away from unfermented products
- Don’t consume long term storage food
- Walk and Walk and Exercise
- Lose belly fat
Fertility Advice for Women: Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
What are the best fertility supplements for women to take when trying to get pregnant?
So, what supplements should you take to increase fertility?
And what supplements are good for egg quality?
Here are the best fertility supplements for women that might help prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy.
1. DHEA. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone hormone created by the adrenal glands) leads to the production of estrogen in women. DHEA functions as a precursor to male and female sex hormones
How much DHEA should I take for fertility?
The general DHEA dosage for fertility is 75mg daily, which is split into three 25mg doses.
Can DHEA improve egg quality? Yes, immature eggs develop to the ovulation-ready stage in the androgen-enhanced ovarian environment; these eggs mature into better-quality eggs.
2. Folic acid and Folate is necessary to prevent congenital disabilities
Which folic acid is best for conceiving?
Taking folic acid for one to two months before conception reduces the risk of neural-tube defects,( Spinal Bifida) by up to 70 percent, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. During pregnancy, the recommended dose should limit in 600 to 800 mcg, or 0.6 to 0.8 mg.
Does folic acid improve egg quality?
Research has shown that egg quality can be improved by folic acid supplements. But the total number of eggs cannot be increased.
Combination of Myo-inositol, folic acid and melatonin has been shown to help improve egg quality and ovarian function.
3. CoQ10. The antioxidant coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in most living things like Organ meats: Heart, liver and kidney, chicken.
CoQ10 decreases in the body as people age increases. So some fertility doctors suggest CoQ10 as the study showed that it protects the DNA of eggs and mitochondria from long-term damage.
As well as enhance energy metabolism of eggs, which is needed for normal cell division.
In research on CoQ10 fertility, egg quality appears to improve by CoQ10’s action in egg cells during IVF.
CoQ10 helps –
-prevent DNA damage of the egg and sperm and
– increases both the number and viability of the eggs and sperm.
CoQ10 has been studied much in men. CoQ10 may improve sperm count, movement, and shape.
4. Amino acids:
Two amino acids found in fertility supplements
1) L-arginine and 2) L-carnitine.
Amino acids L-lysine and L-arginine help increase sperm count.
5. NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine): NAC has antioxidant properties.
– NAC is a variant of the amino acid L-cysteine.
NAC may prevent certain types of cell death, and seems to act as an insulin-sensitizing agent.
Supplementation with NAC may improve ovulation rates, especially in women with PCOS.
-Probiotics help to increase healthy gut bacteria, which lead to a healthy digestive system can help strengthen the immune system. Proper digestion of food and absorption of vitamins and minerals is key to good health and also helps with fertility.
7. Inositol: Inositol, marked as vitamin factor, was considered part of the Vitamin B group. Studied has done for Myoinositol supplement and found that it increases the clinical pregnancy rate in infertile women undergoing ovulation induction for ICSI or IVF-ET.
It may improve the quality of embryos, and reduce the unsuitable oocytes and required the amount of stimulation drugs.
8. Zinc. Zinc plays a vital role in egg production. Woman’s body needs zinc to produce mature eggs. Zinc helps to ripe for fertilization. Zinc is also one of the minerals that help regulate hormone levels.
While not necessary for conception, I recommend considering this supplement if stress is a factor for you. For most people, magnesium helps decrease stress and improve sleep (you can take it right before bed for maximum benefit).
10. Selenium. Selenium is a vital mineral that protects the reproductive system from free radical damage. It stimulates and triggers healthy cell division. Selenium also aids the development of healthy ovarian follicles, which are responsible for the production of eggs.
11. Fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids help
-to regulate hormones and have been shown to improve fertility.
-increase cervical mucous, promoting ovulation and increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs.
-reduce inflammation and can help normalize a woman’s cycle.
Omega-3 fatty acids or fish oils prevent inflammation in the uterus before and during pregnancy.
17 Natural Ways to Boost Fertility – Read more!
Does Fish Oil Help with Fertility?
Yes, there is a relationship between omega-3 fatty acids and an increase in ovarian reserves.
cod liver oil may be healthier. Omega 3 (DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)Fatty Acids which contain essential fats increase nitric oxide production by your blood vessels, which help maximize blood flow to the pelvic organs.
Do Fertility Pills Really Work?
A question can arise in your mind. Do fertility pills work?
For some couples who are experiencing issues conceiving, fertility pills are the initial phase in treatment. While some research shows that taking fertility pills may offer a few advantages, other research proposes that they have next to zero impact.
Fertility pills work by expanding the degrees of specific hormones in your body, developing and discharge at least one egg every month (ovulation). If you ovulate seldom or in a break, fertility pills could support you.
Some research even demonstrates that guys who use more antioxidant therapy may harm their fertility. There is a requirement for more research on whether fertility pills work. But the chances of being fertile depend on other factors.
Best Fertility Supplements for Women
For choosing the best fertility supplements, make sure to do your brand research. You have to put your trust in the reputed companies. You must focus on research, quality control, and exclusive ingredient sourcing when choosing the best fertility supplements. You can also ensure to ask your healthcare specialist if any question arises. They can be able to help you to recognize natural versus artificial ingredients. For example, in prenatal nutrients, folate is a natural one, while folic acid is an artificial element. It means the body processes folate better than folic acid.
Also, you need to know about fillers utilized by bigger companies, for example, artificial coloring, GMOs, and even hydrogenated oils. These criteria will help you to find the best supplements. But no pill can contain all nutrients for fertility.
Fertility Supplements That Work
The supplement includes nutrients routinely found in prenatal nutrients, for example, folic acid; vitamins B-6, B-12, C, and E; iron; magnesium; selenium; and zinc. Chasteberry, broadly utilized in Chinese medicine –
-To stimulate ovulation;
-Green Tea extract, known as an antioxidant;
-And the amino acid L-arginine, which has appeared in an ongoing report to improve conception fertility patients undergoing in vitro fertilization methods.
Fertility Vitamins and Supplements
Vitamins are a part of fertility supplements, and every supplement is different. Here are some regularly discovered fertility supplement ingredients.
Vitamins for fertility: Vitamins find in a fertility supplement include folate, zinc, the B-vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, magnesium, and selenium. Folate is essential to prevent congenital disabilities. Many doctors recommend additional folate to patients to avoid the risk of miscarriage. Folate may also play an essential role in male fertility and sperm health.
Natural Fertility Supplements
Some natural fertility supplements are:
- Alfalfa leaves are rich in amino acids, folic acid, and calcium. Alfalfa contains many minerals such as magnesium, silicon, sulfur, iron, potassium, and chlorine. It also has some essential vitamins like A, E, C, and K.
- Peppermint tea is rich in vitamins B12, C and A. Peppermint leave also contain folic acid, an essential element for prenatal and during pregnancy. Peppermint leave rich in calcium and potassium.
- Green tea leaves Drink Green tea and take necessary minerals like potassium, vitamin B and folate, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Red Clover tea contains a lot of magnesium and calcium, the Red Clover tea makes an excellent herbal solution for increasing fertility.
- Red Raspberry leaves contain antioxidants and beneficial minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Nettle leaves contain a high amount calcium, protein, sulfur, and iron. It contains some vitamins- A, C, D, and K.
- Chaste Tree Berry contains various minerals. Women who are facing menstrual issues, menopause, or infertility then chaste tree berry is a good option.
Fertility Supplements for Twins
Clomiphene and gonadotropins (Cassava roots, Cassava Supplement ) are 2 fertility supplements that can increase your chances of having twins.
Gonadotropins are a sort of fertility supplement taken by injection. Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) supplements are risk-free.
Fertil Aid for Women
FertilAid for Women has been helping trying-to-conceive women set up for pregnancy. FertilAid for Women was the first supplement to help female fertility. it was formed by 2 herbs – including Vitex and Ginkgo biloba.
The research was taken from Dr. Prof. Raoul Orvieto