Marcy foldable exercise bike Review
- EXCELLENT CARDIO WORKOUT – The fat-blasting cardio offered by this exercise device is significant, as each pedal targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Not only does it burn fat, but it also strengthens the leg’s muscles, giving you well-toned legs
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE – This bicycle has a manually adjustable resistance that offers various degrees of exercise. With eight preset levels of magnetic resistance control, you can set to simulate various types of workouts depending on the resistance.
- FOLDABLE – The exercise utility is designed to fold compactly with its advanced frame design that allows for easier storage and portability as it folds up, granting you more space at home. It also has rubberized foot based to prevent scratching and damage
- EASY SCREEN INTERFACE –This unit comes with a LCD panel that shows different variables related to your workout – speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The interface is user-friendly, especially planning workout routines and monitoring your progress
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Made of 14 gauge, high-quality frame which boasts durability and surface resiliency, this bike has counterweighted pedals with adjustable foot straps and an adjustable foam padded seat for hassle-free cycling
- Recommended User Height 5’1 to 6’3 / Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
The manufacturer didn’t offer a lower seat post for shorter folks or for older adults who have lost some flexibility in their legs.